Team Sponsors

Team Sponsors

12 February 2010


I FINALLY SNIP MY HAIR OFFFF WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Okay lah but it's not thatttt short actually.
I now look like this:


HOHO! Grigri says I look like Cleopatra -_- which I disagree strongly. I love my new hairstyle~~~
And the super bad quality pic is thanks to my sis's phone. Some LG Lollipop. She got it 'cos her IDOL G-dragon endorses it or something. According to her, she HAD to get it to show her support for G-dragon -__________- Plus the phone is not even nice! LG ice cream is so much better imo.



I actually have more photos to upload but my sister has disappeared without sending me the pictures so yea. Abrupt end of post! BYE

1 comment:

  1. good job

    your sis seems to love gook so much

    hopefully she will get a gook husband too.

    because gooks make good wife beater

    "dried fish and women both are better after they are beaten"

    ReplyDelete