Team Sponsors

Team Sponsors

31 May 2011

Sexism in Gaming - the age old dispute

The friendly writer from gamespot asia  sits opposite me at the Razer R&R and questions me intently. Many of the questions I get are unexpected and different from what I am normally asked about.
In return, I'm more forthcoming with my replies, and less politically correct. =D

Here's a short excerpt :
"if you're in a team, you're normally not good friends with the other girl team. Whenever there's a show match between two female teams, it's more of a catfight than a good-natured battle."

Hope you enjoy it!
read the whole article at :
http://asia.gamespot.com/news/6316200/pro-gaming-dota-and-sexism-tammy-furryfish-tang-interview

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO LONG DONT READ.

    girls should stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches

    ReplyDelete