Team Sponsors

Team Sponsors

13 August 2015

Asterisk* Trials 2015 - Registration of Interest


Asterisk* is expanding our family!
We are not just looking for new members for our DOTA 2 team but also for our League of Legends and the newly formed Counterstrike: Global Offensive team! We are excited to plan for our first Heroes of the Storm team too!
So if you are passionate about gaming and like Asterisk* and what we do, register your interest in the form below!

Don't be worried if you have no competitive experience! We welcome all female gamers based in Singapore who loves gaming and always strives to be better!


12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When would details of the trials be out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! did you sign up? we have contacted all girls who have signed up!

      Delete
  4. Hey, i just signed up today. hope its not too late?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just wondering... is there an age limit?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi , May i ask am i too late for the trial or still can make it as i just sign up for it :)

    ReplyDelete

  8. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete